Section 1: Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is euromicron AG (see our Imprint). You can find contact data if you have any questions on the subject of data protection at the end of this document.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and phone number) are stored by us so that we can respond to your query. We erase the data we gather in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored, or we restrict processing of it if there are statutory obligations to retain the data.
(4) If we engage service providers to deliver individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the relevant processing operations in detail as specified below. We will also state the criteria used to determine that length of time for which data is stored.
Section 2: Your rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us as regards personal data concerning you:
- The right to access to and information about it
- The right to rectification and erasure of it
- The right to restriction of processing of it
- The right to object to processing of your data
- The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3: Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If the website is used only for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise send us information, we shall not collect personal data, except for data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for that is Article. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR):
- Your IP address
- The date and time of the request
- The difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- The access status/HTTP status code
- The volume of data transferred
- The website from which the request came
- The browser
- The operating system and its interface
- The language and version of the browser software.
These logfiles are deleted after 7 days.
(2) Whenever you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the data referred to above. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use. They send specific information to the party that sets the cookie (i.e. us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They help make the Internet offering more user-friendly and efficient as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, whose scope and mode of operation are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, they include session cookies. These store a session ID that can be used to assign different requests by your browser to the shared session. As a result, your computer can be recognized when you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a predefined time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser setting to suit your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you might then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Section 4: Web analytics
This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to analyze the use which is made of our website and to improve it on a regular basis.
a) We can use the statistics we obtain to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using Matomo is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
b) Cookies are stored on your computer to enable this analysis (see Section 3 for more details). The controller stores the information collected in this way exclusively on its server in the EU. You can stop such analysis by deleting existing cookies or preventing storage of cookies. If you prevent storage of the cookies, we point out that you might not be able to use the functions of this website in full. You can prevent storage of cookies in your browser settings. You can prevent the use of Matomo by removing the following check and so enabling the opt-out plug-in:
Section 5: Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we provide you with information about euromicron.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after you have subscribed, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address given by you asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within seven days, your information is automatically erased. We also store your IP addresses and the times of your subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to demonstrate that you have subscribed and to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information you must always disclose so that you can receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. The other, separately indicated data can be provided optionally and is used to be able to address you personally. After receiving your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for that is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and cancel your subscription to it at any time. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to ir-pr [at] euromicron.de, or by sending a message to the contact data stated in the Imprint.
Section 6; Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our online offering. The videos are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are all embedded in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data on you as the user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in (2) below will only be transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence on the transmission of this data.
Section 7: Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and makes it easy for you to use the map functions.
(3) You can find more information on the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by the plug-in provider in the privacy policies of the provider. These policies also provide you with further information on your rights concerning this issue and the settings that you can use to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework).
Section 8: Further functions and offerings on our website
(1) Apart from use of our website purely for information purposes, we offer various services you can use if interested. To do that, you usually have to give us further personal data, which we use to provide the service in question and to which the above data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we enlist the services of external service providers to process your data. They have been selected and engaged by us carefully, are bound by our instructions and are controlled regularly.
Section 9: Objection or withdrawal of consent to processing of your data
(1) If you have granted your consent to processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal of consent impacts the permissibility of processing of your personal data only in the time after which you have withdrawn your consent.
(2) If we process your personal data on the basis of a weighing on interests, you have the right to object to processing of it. That is the case if processing is, in particular, not required to perform a contract with you. When you exercise such an objection, we ask you to give the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we examine the circumstances and will either cease or adapt processing of the data or notify you of our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process it.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to its use for advertising by contacting us at:
Zum Laurenburger Hof 76
Telephone: +49 69 631583-0
Fax: +49 69 631583-17
E-mail: info [at] euromicron.de
If you have any questions on data protection, please send them to: datenschutz [at] euromicron.de